Trusted Since 2018
- Promotes Pancreas Health to Support Blood Sugar and A1c management.
- All-natural, Clinically Tested Herbal Ingredients.
- Made in GMP Compliant and FDA Registered Facilities in the USA
- Third-party Tested for Efficacy and Safety
- Results vary. Some users may see the benefits within 2 weeks. Most users start seeing clear benefits in the 5th or 6th week, but it may take up to 8 weeks for some people.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason after regularly taking ERAD Plus for 8 weeks (56 days), we accept returns within 90 days.
- Improved digestive system health in the first week.*
- Improved energy levels in three weeks.*
- Bolstered Blood Sugar or Cholesterol levels in 2 – 6 weeks.*
specific components enriched extracts of:
Coptis Chinensis root
Berberine is one of Coptis Chinensis's components that can regulate blood sugar. Coptis Chinensis also contains several phytochemicals (molecules produced by plants) that can reduce cellular stress and improve pancreas health (1 and 2).
Specific phytochemical components in Astragalus can reduce cellular stress and improve pancreas health (3). More importantly, when combined with Coptis Chinensis, the effect of Astragulus on relieving Insulin-Resistance synergizes (4). Astragalus has many health benefits, including immune-boosting, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory effects (5).
Jiaogulan can improve insulin sensitivity in Type 2 diabetic people (6). It is also an AMPK activator that increases metabolism in our bodies.
Bioflavonoids are potent antioxidants. They can alleviate oxidative stress, a leading risk to pancreatic beta cell health.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: we will issue you a full refund if you are not satisfied with the benefits after continuously taking 2 bottles of ERAD Plus® Pre-D (it takes time for our bodies to build up strength). *Individual results may vary.
How to take ERAD Plus® Pre-D
As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets two (2) times a day, preferably 30 minutes before each meal with a full glass of water, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed 9 tablets in 24 hours.
Side effects and Safety
- Gastrointestinal upset can be a rare side effect and may be avoided by taking this supplement after meals.
- Slight constipation or mild loose stools can be a rare side effect but should disappear in a few days.
- ERAD Plus™ Pre-D may enhance the strength of certain blood thinners.
- As metabolism increases, boosted energy may delay bedtime. In this very rare case, please avoid taking ERAD Plus® Pre-D at night time.
- Ingredients in ERAD Plus® Pre-D may enhance your immune system. Please avoid using ERAD Plus® Pre-D if you are taking immune suppressor(s).
- Be sure to consult your healthcare providers for information regarding possible drug interaction before you start using ERAD Plus® Pre-D, especially when you are taking an anti-depressant(s) or antibiotic(s).
Planning to take ERAD Plus® Pre-D
- Please Do Not stop taking your prescription, if applicable.
- It is recommended to take at least 6 weeks continuously.
- Regularly taking Vitamin B Complex is strongly recommended.
- It is best used with healthy diets and regular exercise.
Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Modified Cellulose.
1. Hasnain, Z. et al. Oxidative and endoplasmic reticulum stress in β-cell dysfunction in diabetes. J Mol Endocrinol. 2016, 56: R33-R54
2. Tabak, A. et al. Prediabetes: A high-risk state for developing diabetes. Lancet. 2012, 379: 2279–2290.
3. Levy, J. et al. Beta-cell deterioration determines the onset and rate of progression of secondary dietary failure in type 2 diabetes mellitus: the 10-year followup of the Belfast Diet Study. Diabet Med 1998, 15: 290– 296.
4. Costes et al. β-Cell Failure in Type 2 Diabetes: A Case of Asking Too Much of Too Few? Diabetes. 2013, 62:327–335.
5. Kitamura T. The role of FOXO1 in β-Cell failure and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2013; 9:615–623.