Always starting with improved digestive system health in the first week, the benefits that ERAD Plus® Pre-D has brought to many people within six weeks include healthier levels of blood sugar and cholesterol.
The working mechanism is through enhancing ERAD and AMPK.
In people with Type II diabetes, the blood sugar levels are collaboratively controlled by the function of insulin-producing β-cells and the prescribed medications. Hence, the stronger our β-cells are, the less medications we need to maintain healthy levels of blood sugar. However, our β-cells are constantly destroyed by the Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) Stress and Oxidative Stress - the two leading causes of pancreatic β-cell death (ref 1). As you may expect over time, stronger medications may be needed as the β cell mass diminishes (ref 2).
Indeed, the hyperglycemia symptom caused by insulin resistance appears only after 50% or more of β-cells have lost their function (ref 2). In fact, most individuals who are insulin resistant do not develop diabetic symptoms (ref 3 and 4). These facts indicate that the stronger β-cell function you have, the better blood sugar level you get, regardless of insulin resistance. If β-cell health begins to suffer however, insulin resistance, or insufficient insulin secretion, becomes a real concern, and can result in type II Diabetes.
The ERAD Plus® series are the only diabetic supplements that do not focus on directly lowering your blood glucose. Instead, they were developed, for the first time, based on the concept of protecting pancreatic beta cells through maintaining healthy levels of Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) Stress and Oxidative Stress. After all, the stronger your β-cells are, the better blood sugar level you get.
"ERAD Plus® Pre-D" is designed for individuals with Pre-Diabetes or early-stage type II diabetes. It is also good for people seeking to improve general wellness (see details). The "Pre-D" formula acts in synergism with a healthy lifestyle and medications if applicable. In addition to the benefits that ERAD Plus™ Original may bring to you, berberine in ERAD Plus® Pre-D can further activate AMPK, and hence help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The working mechanisms and benefits are well documented in research studies that prove ERAD Plus® Pre-D is your smart choice.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: we will issue you a full refund, if you are not satisfied with the benefits after continuously taking 2 bottles of ERAD Plus® Pre-D (it takes time for our bodies to build up strength).
1. Hasnain, Z. et al. Oxidative and endoplasmic reticulum stress in β-cell dysfunction in diabetes. J Mol Endocrinol. 2016, 56: R33-R54
2. Levy, J. et al. Beta-cell deterioration determines the onset and rate of progression of secondary dietary failure in type 2 diabetes mellitus: the 10-year followup of the Belfast Diet Study. Diabet Med 1998, 15: 290– 296.
3. Costes et al. β-Cell Failure in Type 2 Diabetes: A Case of Asking Too Much of Too Few? Diabetes. 2013, 62:327–335.
4. Kitamura T. The role of FOXO1 in β-Cell failure and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2013; 9:615–623.
ERAD Plus™ Pre-D includes:
- All-natural ingredients.
- No bitter taste, only sweet results.
- A proprietary herbal blend (ERAD Plus™) which has been shown in laboratories to enhance a physiological process called Endoplasmic Reticulum-associated Degradation that is able to maintain healthy ER stress level in pancreatic beta cells*
- Herbal extracts that activate AMPK to promote your metabolism and healthy blood sugar levels*
- Proprietary bioflavonoids as anti-oxidants to promote healthy levels of oxidative stress*
Planning to take ERAD Plus® Pre-D
- Please Do Not stop taking your prescription, if applicable.
- It is recommended to continuously take for at least 6 weeks.
- Regularly taking Vitamin B Complex is strongly recommended.
- It is best used with healthy diets and regular exercise.
- Regarding important safety issues, please refer to the "Suggested Usage" section before you start taking ERAD Plus® Pre-D.
How to take ERAD Plus® Pre-D
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 3 capsules two (2) a day, preferably 30 minutes before each meal with a full glass of water, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours.
Side effects and Safety
- Gastrointestinal upset can be a rare side effect and may be avoided by taking this supplement after meals.
- Slight constipation or mild loose stools can be a rare side effect but should disappear in a few days.
- ERAD Plus™ Pre-D may enhance the strength of certain blood thinners.
- As metabolism increases, boosted energy may delay bedtime. In this type of very rare cases, please avoid taking ERAD Plus® Pre-D at night time.
- Ingredients in ERAD Plus® Pre-D may enhance your immune system. Please avoid using ERAD Plus® Pre-D if you are taking immune suppressor(s).
- Be sure to consult your healthcare providers for information regarding possible drug interaction before you start using ERAD Plus® Pre-D, especially when you are taking anti-depressant(s) or antibiotic(s).
specific fractions enriched extracts of:
Astragalus root, American Ginseng, Jiaogulan, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Goji Berry, Rhodiola Rosea, and Coptis Chinensis
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Modified Cellulose.