- Promotes Healthy Pancreatic Beta Cell Function
In people with type 2 diabetes, the insulin-producing β-cells and the diabetic medications collaboratively regulate the blood sugar levels. However, our β-cells are constantly destroyed by the Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) Stress and Oxidative Stress - the two leading causes of pancreatic β-cell death (ref 1). As you may expect over time, to maintain the same level of blood sugar, stronger medications are needed as the β cell mass diminishes. In fact, scientists have noticed a general pattern that the same diabetic medication(s), despite having worked fine for a few years, eventually becomes functionally insufficient (ref 2). After all, the weaker your β-cell function is, the stronger diabetic medication you need.
Indeed, the hyperglycemia symptom caused by insulin resistance appears only after 50% or more of β-cells have lost their function but can be resolved by supplementing insulin (ref 3). Furthermore, studies have also shown that most individuals who are insulin resistant do not develop diabetic symptoms (ref 4 and 5). These facts indicate that insulin resistance is not an issue if you have healthy β-cell function.
For those who are seeking to improve pancreatic β cell function, there is hope because pancreatic β cells can reproduce themselves. However, the homeostasis (of the β cell mass) is also dependent on how fast β cells die. Therefore, in diabetes management, tactics, including slowing down β-cell death should be useful.
The ERAD Plus™ series are the only diabetic supplements that do not focus on directly lowering your blood glucose. Instead, they were developed, for the first time, based on the concept of protecting pancreatic beta cells through maintaining healthy levels of Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) Stress and Oxidative Stress. After all, the stronger your β-cells are, the better blood sugar level you get.
"ERAD Plus™ Original" is designed for individuals with Type II Diabetes. It is also good for people seeking to improve general wellness (see details). "ERAD Plus™ Original" acts in synergism with a healthy lifestyle and prescribed medications. The working mechanisms and benefits are well documented in research studies that prove ERAD Plus™ Original is your smart choice.
1. Hasnain, Z. et al. Oxidative and endoplasmic reticulum stress in β-cell dysfunction in diabetes. J Mol Endocrinol. 2016, 56: R33-R54
2. Rosengren, A. et al. Why treatment fails in type 2 diabetes? PLOS Medicine. 2008, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.0050215
3. Levy, J. et al. Beta-cell deterioration determines the onset and rate of progression of secondary dietary failure in type 2 diabetes mellitus: the 10-year followup of the Belfast Diet Study. Diabet Med 1998, 15: 290– 296.
4. Costes et al. β-Cell Failure in Type 2 Diabetes: A Case of Asking Too Much of Too Few? Diabetes. 2013, 62:327–335.
5. Kitamura T. The role of FOXO1 in β-Cell failure and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2013; 9:615–623.
ERAD Plus™ Original includes:
- All-natural ingredients.
- A proprietary herbal blend (ERAD Plus™) which has been shown in laboratories to enhance a physiological process called Endoplasmic Reticulum-associated Degradation that is able to maintain healthy ER stress levels in pancreatic beta cells*
- Herbal extract that activates AMPK to promote healthy metabolism*
- Proprietary bioflavonoids as anti-oxidants to promote healthy level of oxidative stress*
Planning to take ERAD Plus™ Original
- It is recommended to continuously take for at least 6 weeks.
- Regularly taking Vitamin B Complex is strongly recommended.
- It is best used with healthy diets and regular exercise.
- Regarding important safety issues, please refer to the "Suggested Usage" section before you start taking ERAD Plus™ Original.
- Gastrointestinal upset can be a rare side effect and may be avoided by taking this supplement after meals.
- Constipation can be a rare side effect and may be avoided by drinking plenty of water.
- ERAD Plus™ Original may enhance the strength of certain blood thinners.
Use Discount Code: ERADPlus2x15 to get 20% off your entire purchase when you buy 2 or more..
As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 3 tablets three (3) times a day, preferably 30 minutes before each meal with a full glass of water, or as directed by a healthcare professional. ERAD Plus™ should be taken alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise for best results. Gastrointestinal upset can be a rare side effect and may be avoided by taking this supplement after meals.
Your payment is processed and protected by PayPal. PayPal Guest Checkout does not require a registered account.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adverse Effects, Warnings, and Precautions:
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Please consult your healthcare professional before taking this dietary supplement. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you are diabetic, or have existing medical conditions, consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this product. Discontinue using this product and immediately consult your healthcare provider if adverse reaction occurs. ERAD Plus™ Original is a supplement, not intended to be used in place of your prescribed medications. Do not stop taking